Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thoughts List #3842:
  • 3 month curse?! I hope not.*Crosses fingers* T_T
  • I really don't even know what's going to happen when summer rolls around.
  • Reaching that far would be a record.
  • I now have a headache thanks to Marica squeezing the shit outta my head.
  • I'm tired, but I don't want to go to sleep yet.
  • I really need to start picking up my slack.
  • I need to seclude myself somewhere and do work. Maybe I'll go to Kean. ?
  • I'm glad I didn't feel anything throughout the whole day.
  • I need to stop worrying.
  • Let Go & Let God.
  • I miss my dad.
  • My life is changing and I pray and hope to God that everything will be okay.
  • I miss my mom.
  • I am so single, lmao. God's time though, in God's time.

1 comment:

MB said...

Let me know when you go to Kean! I need to study and work on my research papers.