skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Meheheh heh heh heh hehe heh heh heheheh heheh. Stay schemin'. Ahehehe heh ehehhe.
Shmappy shmalentine's day `;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
▼
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
▼
February
(32)
I just want to simply know why me. Why does everyt...
Must stay positive. Must stay happy! There's alway...
Hey, maybe I'm better off without you. It'll be im...
Thoughts List #3842:3 month curse?! I hope not.*Cr...
"just thought i should make myself another one to ...
Oppression at its finest this week. Gotta stay str...
I wish this didn't happen to my family. This is pu...
Lmfao, I can't believe this is what my life has co...
Quick break from studying T_T Stole this from tumb...
It actually breaks my heart to just see the pain a...
Thought List #293:I need some straight up advice f...
Blah. Being a homebody. Out of all the people...
I love making good memories. I wish there was a wa...
I will prove you wrong once summer comes around. I...
Whoa! What's going on here! Meep meep.
Never let anyone be a source of your happiness. Ye...
Meheheh heh heh heh hehe heh heh heheheh heheh. St...
Fml, I need to learn how to say no. I have been se...
And if you asked me - Yes, I am thankful for this....
killing timeIs this the best year of your life?Yea...
thanks michelle :)1. Name two things you would NOT...
I am a poo head.I miss you.And I miss you too.I do...
Rant #2348I absolutely don't mean to be selfish wh...
One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone tells...
Is this funky phase over yet? I hope so.Pray. Pray...
I'm getting tired. I'm getting fed up. I am in dyi...
Never. Winning. I. Swear. Mehhhhhhhhh. Imy.
Sigh. Shot self esteem. As usual. Sigh.
I swear I make myself go crazy. What's wrong with ...
"If you touch a guy's heart, you got him. There's ...
You usually can't help how you feel. The heart wan...
I can be that girl if you let me be.
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment