- I am a poo head.
- I miss you.
- And I miss you too.
- I don't know, I've been missing a lot of people lately.
- Weh. All I do is complain on this. Please forgive me ;(
- I wish I knew how to express my feelings without sounding like an idiot or stuttering... Harharweh.
- I like things in bullet lists for some reason.
- I miss our convos.
- I am so weird.
- I swear these damn french assignments are taking absolutely for-freaking-ever to do! What is up with this man.
- I want chocolate. I want ice cream!
- 30 day shred has been a thumbs up so far.
- Why does my 'Did That Really Just Happen' 2012 list have stories w/ consistently one person.. That needs to change!
- "How are we even friends?!" "I don't know.." First it was because we're ugly and now it's I don't know. I will never get a real answer.
- Sooooo..... that really happened though..... lmfao. I've been having random moments I doze off and think about shit and start shaking my head in my mind to myself... Oh.. lol
- AwkKkkwardDddDdd.
- I miss my cousin.
- Whatevz, I'm going back to Cali this summer.
- 2012, another year of firsts. Evennn years babyyyy.
- I miss my high school homies. And I miss senior year... Yeah, I said it.
- I think too much and I really don't think there's a way to cure it.
- Look how far I've come.
- Look how far we've come.
- I wish I was able to read texts from 09-10. I'd be so super sick and laugh at myself too.
- Pray hard. Really thankful for this YLSS season.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment