Friday, February 10, 2012

thanks michelle :)

1. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship.
Dishonesty and disrespect. << WORD.

2. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
JV.

3. When was the last time you snuck out?
A couple of weeks ago.

4. Have you ever smoked?
Hookah & weed only.

5. Do you dream in black and white or color?
Sometimes I'm not even sure, lol

6. Have you ever been in love?
Unfortunately.

7. Best present to give you?
Honestly, a hand written letter/note and chocolate covered pretzels / M&M pretzels. Lmfao

8. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
Yup.

9. What is your favorite film?
Can't name just one!

10. Which family member are you closest to and why?
My whole family is really close. But I talk to my brother Nile the most.

11. Describe your most significant kiss.
I believe it was in Sept2010. In a kitchen, lmao.

12. Describe your ex in five words.
Sweet. Clingy. Funny. Soft (as in personality wise lmao). Skinny... lmfao

13. What, if any, medical issues run in your family
Cancer. Ugh.

14. Ideal mate?
Great sense of humor, holds a good conversation, dresses nice, smells good, ambitious & driven.

15. If you got to choose how you’d die, how would you want to go?
Peacefully and with the people who matter.

16. If you had one wish for yourself what would it be?
To be successfully happy. << Amen.

17. Are you a jealous person?
Sometimes, but who isn't?

18. What is the current taste in your mouth?
My saliva.

19. When was the last time you smoked, if ever?
A couple of weekends ago.

20. Do you get distracted easily?
Mhm, lol

21. What was the last thing to upset you?
Some dumb shit.

22. Do you ever wear ties?
Mm nope.

23. What is the closest yellow object to you?
A banana.

24. If your significant other ever hit you, how would you react?
Peace!

25. What are you craving right now?
Froyo and sushi. Typical.

26. Tell one random fact about the last person you kissed.
He smells good.

27. When was the last time you felt guilty and why?
Hm. I think it was last week.

28. What is one reason why someone should not fall in love with you?
I am to insecure for my own good.

29. Do you have any addictions?
Not unless you count One Tree Hill one. << Hahah yup!

30. Is your most significant relationship over?
More like non existent.

31. When are you at your happiest? Saddest?
I'm the happiest when I'm around the people I love.
& the saddest when I think about my mom not being around.

32. Tell one interesting story about absolutely anything.
There once was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end :)

34. Explain your spiritual/religion beliefs.
God is the man.

35. How did you get your last bruise?
Hah.

36. Do you have competition for the person you like?
Nope because I don't like anyone!

37. Where were you yesterday at 7:00 p.m.?
Class `;(

38. What are you most self-conscious about?
Everything about myself.

39. Name one career you would never consider and explain why.
A math teacher because I don't like math....

40. Something you want to do before you die
Write a book.

No comments: