Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I just want to simply know why me. Why does everything have to happen to me. All at once. I know life's not fair, but damn. Can a girl catch a break once in a while? I'm getting so tired and frustrated. I've gone through this cycle so many times and try so hard to do something about it, but it seems like nothing will ever work. These problems will never find a solution. I will repeat history over and over again. I don't care, but then I do. I don't mind, but then I do. My head is all over the place. I know this isn't who I am and I even feel like I can't do shit about it. I don't even know who I'm becoming anymore and it scares me. I don't even know how this even started. I feel so helpless. I've prayed for the strength, but I guess I haven't found it yet. I know I'm stronger than this so why does it feel like I'm so weak? I am really sucking at this thing called life and everything else.

No comments: