Friday, February 3, 2012

"If you touch a guy's heart, you got him. There's no turning back." - One of the guy facts our professor told us.

Today's Psych lecture was a good one. Even though I heard most of the same things when I had this professor last semester for Life Span, it's still interesting hearing it again. Another guy fact he told the class was that if a guy tells a girl "you're beautiful," he absolutely means it. How cute is that, lmao. I wish I typed or recorded what he said today, but I was too caught up into listening to the lecture. The topic really came about when someone mentioned that he heard men & women can't be best friends without sexual feelings or intentions.. something / pretty much along those lines. (And at this point, of course I'm cracking up, hah) Anyways, I don't even know where I'm going with this, but overall it was just interesting. I wish everyone could listen to the lecture I had today because it was really helpful to both male & females regarding the opposite sex.

He also mentioned that
  • Guys don't like getting hints from females, they like being told things straight forward. Basically saying that they're oblivious to things, haha
  • If a guy wants to talk to you, he'll go out of his way to talk to you.
  • Girls remember a lot more things than guys do.
  • Girls still like being 'chased' even when they are in a relationship / married.
  • When a guy is nodding their head in conversations, it doesn't necessarily mean that they agree with you, it usually just means they "hear" what your saying.
  • If a guy ever cries in front of you, he's really showing his emotions because guys usually just suck it up.

That's all I can remember from the top of my head, lol. Oh & something else I found interesting - our professor asked the class why/how do men choose the woman to be their best friend (something along those lines again lol) & this one guy said that a girl best friend is everything you want in a girlfriend (& here I am cracking up again). Lol, anywhos! I could go on but I think I explain things weird and sucky so I'll just end this pointless post here. lmao

No comments: