Monday, February 20, 2012

Blah. Being a homebody.

Out of all the people you have kissed, give me the initials of the best kisser.
Asdfjkl ;)

So, what if you married the last person you kissed?
MEH. Lol

What was the last thing you hid?
I don't remember actually.

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
Eh, it wasn't necessarily big but it was a fight, lol

If you could spend more time with someone you used to be very close with, who?
Best friend from elementary.


When will your next kiss be?
IdkKkk. lol

Did you ever like someone you know you shouldn’t have?
Yeah.

Who was the last guy you had a conversation with?
My brother.

Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
Nah.

Last person you told a secret to?
Leanna? Haha

What was the last thing to make you mad?
Some crap my brother said.

What are you listening to at the moment?
PLL is on.

Did you ever date the last person you kissed?
Nahman.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Back to sleeping again but in my own bed<3

Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
Long hair, don't care 4evaz.

If you were at reasonable age, would you prefer a baby boy or girl?
I want a boy first and then a girl `=)

What color shirt are you wearing?
Brown.

What are you doing tonight?
Studying and watching PLL?

Can you leave the house without makeup?
If I don't have any bad breakouts, yeah.

What do you want?
SUSHI

Who knows a dark secret or two about you?
I don't even think I have any 'dark' secrets about me.

Do you like Batman?
Yup. One of my fave superheroes :)

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Uhh, yesterday I guess?

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Weekend's over :(

What do you always take with you?
Phone, wallet, chapstick..

Is there someone you will never forget?
Definitely.

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
Either check the time or my phone.

How are you right now?
Nah I'm good.

Do you currently have a hickey?
Um nope.

Are you gonna get high later?
Don't have plans to.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Nope.

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Eh. As long as they're not gonna be awkward about it?

What are you tired of?
How I look. What else is new, lol

How late did you stay up last night?
My sleeping was on & off.

What will you be doing in 3 hours?
Studying hopefully.

Have you ever been called heartless?
Haha yess.

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Nah, that's too mean.. lol

Is there something right now that has you worried?
Mm nope.

How old were you when you got your first piercing?
A babyy.

What did you do today in detail?
Went home at 630AM & went back to sleep again. Woke up at 12. Ate. And now I've been bumming and watching PLL & Jersey Shore. I should start studying soon.


No comments: