Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thoughts List #8472:
  • I am craving soo many things right now. I'm just going to name them even though I won't be having them anytime soon.. or most likely at all, lol.
    - Gummy bears/worms
    - Ben & Jerry's ice cream
    - Froyo (of course)
    - Sushi (double of course)
    - Chocolate covered pretzels (nothing new)
    - Buffalo Wild Wings
    - Curly fries
    - Zinburger
    - Brownies
    - Fruit!
    - Twix
  • That made me sound like a total fatass. Ew. I miss eating meat `;(
  • I barely eat nowadays and it's not because I don't want to, I really just forget or I never seem to be hungry.
  • Wheat bread and peanut butter are the bomb dot com. That's all I ever eat at home now since I'm too lazy to cook and my dad's been gone.
  • I need to stop worrying. Seriously. It's a weakness.
  • Florida is right around the corner! Time to eat even healthier and work out more, lol
  • Goal: To be somewhat satisfied with my body (hopefully) when summer comes around / June.
  • Why do you call me that?
  • I want to go thrifting.

No comments: