skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Oh hell no this bitch ain't serious! HAHAH I die. I'm going to hell for all of this. Whatever. Live your mothafuckin life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
►
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
▼
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
▼
October
(35)
Absolutely looooooving this! No sarcasm either! It...
Great news! I actually don't even give a care. I'm...
Someday I'll be waking up from a nap with the righ...
-_- fook. ugh. weh. whatever.
4 months?... wowsers
Damn, I feel so betrayed. You already know my situ...
I really miss going to the beach at night. I find ...
I need to seriously find / meet new guy friends. P...
I hate this part right here...
I just hope that you miss me a little when I'm gon...
Everyone (or a lot of fucking people) annoy me. I'...
One of the reasons I keep holding on is because ev...
There is always something in my life to be happy a...
Let me know how my saliva tastes though. YEAH, UH ...
i do not care and i do not give a fuck mentality u...
i kinda don't understand how i can be so positive ...
when the time comes, i'll be a hypocrite for sayin...
i think you are the only person who could actually...
4/5 months down the road & i would have NEVER expe...
this girl in my math class complimented me that sh...
WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, THINK ABOUT THE REAS...
As much as i love the whole concept of dreams.. th...
Wow you really couldn't do one little thing for me...
since day one.. my insecurities have gotten the ab...
i don't get why you don't understand why he whyl's...
i am starting to seriously seriously seriously not...
at this moment i am happy and i am going to dilly ...
Oh hell no this bitch ain't serious! HAHAH I die. ...
um i'm gonna go shoot myself in the face now..... ...
"dis is not my fave diva talking who are you and w...
i'm so sorry but i promise we'll get through this....
another birthday you're not here to celebrate with...
& you know what really sucks? after being at the p...
Emotionally Drained. Tired.
Thank you for being another person that will help ...
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment