Sunday, October 31, 2010

Great news! I actually don't even give a care. I'm not even mad. I don't even know if I feel anything towards what I found out. I'm glad I don't give a fuck. I have no reason to give a fuck. & I clearly do not want to give a fuck. Please stop thinking I'm stupid because I know far too much shit than what you think. I think I only get mad at my situation every time you bring it up. Like why do you always wonder? This is my situation. If I want to talk about it, then I'll bring it up. Not the other way around, please. I don't even want to talk to you about it anymore especially when you pulled something like that to me. DAMN. Straight whylin these days. Trust no bitch I'm tellin ya.

Lately I've just been more concentrated on a fucking bet I have with a friend. lmao. I think it's a good way to make my escape from it all too. I just want to win, pretty much. Thing is, I don't even know how long this will take -_- Hopefully soon so it'll be done with and I can go back to however it was like before all of this. Lalalala....

No comments: