Everyone (or a lot of fucking people) annoy me. I'm so bitter. I'm so mean. Why are people so fcking annoying and whack. I hate that I get mad at everything. Why is it so hard to find REAL people these days!?
I need a fucking break. I need a vacation. I need to talk to a stranger. I need to vent. I need to cry. I need to catch up with old friends I haven't talked to in a good ass while.
I really miss my girls and being with them. That's the only time I can really forget about everything else that bothers me.
I need a fucking break. I need a vacation. I need to talk to a stranger. I need to vent. I need to cry. I need to catch up with old friends I haven't talked to in a good ass while.
I really miss my girls and being with them. That's the only time I can really forget about everything else that bothers me.
No comments:
Post a Comment