Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This shits majorly personal, you ready?
Sure why not.

Have you had sex today?
Nope.

Do you still care about your last ex?
Nah. He doesn't ever consume my thoughts but sometimes I wonder how he's doing & I hope he's doing well.

What’s bothering you?
Nothing.

Do you own more then one bathing suit?
Si.

Is there anyone in particular that your missing right now?
Yeah.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yup.

Do you open up to people easily?
Nah.

Do you want your tongue pierced?
Yeah I've been wanting to get it done but I don't think it's gonna happen since it's not appropriate for jobs & such.

Did you take anyone’s breath away in the past 3 months?
Doubt it, lol

Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Nah.

Is there any alcohol in the fridge?
Wine I believe.

Could you stay in the same relationship for over a year?
I'm pretty sure I can.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Sometimes but everything happen for a reason.

Is any part of you sad at all?
Mm. no actually. Summer's finally here! :D

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Doubt it lol

Who was the last person to disappoint you?
It's whatever.

Have you ever let someone go?
Sure.

Are you a patient person?
Usually.

Do you think you’ve changed over the past year?
Definitely.

Is there something that happened in your past you hate talking about?
Not really.

Your ex is sitting next to you, what do you do?
Probably spark up an awkward ass conversation haha

Are you someone who worries too often?
Eh, sometimes.

Have you ever been completely alone with a boy in his room?
Yeup.

Do you ever think “what if” about anything?
Definitely.

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
Nah.

Has anyone laid on your bed besides you?
Yeup.

Last time you were truly upset?
Hm. A couple of months ago maybe? Idr

Does everyone deserve a second chance?
Depends who it is & if it's worth it.

Are you emotionally strong?
I like to think I am.

Is there anyone you don’t wanna lose?
Of course.

Do you hate the person you fell hardest for?
Nope.

When you say you don’t care do you mean it?
Most of the time.

Are you the type of person who seeks out revenge?
Nah, haha.Being happy is the best revenge >:]

Do you think two people can last forever?
Of course!

Have you ever gotten to the point where you’ve said “I’m done trying”?
Definitelyyyy.

No comments: