- May 2: 15 facts psych presentation
- May 3: Ch3 Spanish Test
- May 5: Chem lab final
- May 6: Last test in Chem lecture
- May 9: Final English paper due
- May 11: Chem Lecture final
- Work on English paper & find time for gym in between all this chaos.
For some reason, I don't even feel stressed out right now. I feel like I'm going at a good pace studying for all these exams. I'm even excited to work on my final paper for english because the topic is something you've realized. Ah, summer vacay is so close. I don't even care that I have summer classes because it's only twice a week until the end of june. Mind as well get eng102 over w/ so I can concentrate more on sciences fall 2011 semester. Fuck yeah I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment