Shows to Watch/Catch Up On This Summer List: (Hopefully, lol)
- Parks & Recreation (I'm almost caught up with this one, ah I love this show!)
- Glee
- The Office
- Gossip Girl
- One Tree Hill
- Modern Family
- The Community
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Voice
- Extreme Couponing (haha)
&&&
Books to Read/Finish This Summer List: (Hopefully as well!)
- My Sister's Keeper (I feel like crying when I read like every chapter, lmao)
- Eat, Pray, Love
- The Time Traveler's Wife
- The Seeking Heart
- Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Parks & Recreation (I'm almost caught up with this one, ah I love this show!)
- Glee
- The Office
- Gossip Girl
- One Tree Hill
- Modern Family
- The Community
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Voice
- Extreme Couponing (haha)
&&&
Books to Read/Finish This Summer List: (Hopefully as well!)
- My Sister's Keeper (I feel like crying when I read like every chapter, lmao)
- Eat, Pray, Love
- The Time Traveler's Wife
- The Seeking Heart
- Perks of Being a Wallflower
No comments:
Post a Comment