Shit like that pisses me off. I hate people.
& Tonight, I kinda got sick just because I saw dudes w/ swag.... and I want a dude with swag. Lmfao. Maybe I should try liking someone first. I swear the next dude I like better have swept me off my feet because for some reason it takes way. too. much. for me to like someone. The last time I did was freshman year & I was mad young and naive back then... ew.. hahah. That's still pathetic tho. Maybe the dudes I come across are just fckin whack... or not worth a fight / my time.. or maybe they're just too immature. Shit, I need a man, not a little ass boy. UGH. I hate people. Well maybe petty girls that want attention.. but some guys too because they act just as fckin girly as me. Ew. Man the fkc up.
/end rant.
& Tonight, I kinda got sick just because I saw dudes w/ swag.... and I want a dude with swag. Lmfao. Maybe I should try liking someone first. I swear the next dude I like better have swept me off my feet because for some reason it takes way. too. much. for me to like someone. The last time I did was freshman year & I was mad young and naive back then... ew.. hahah. That's still pathetic tho. Maybe the dudes I come across are just fckin whack... or not worth a fight / my time.. or maybe they're just too immature. Shit, I need a man, not a little ass boy. UGH. I hate people. Well maybe petty girls that want attention.. but some guys too because they act just as fckin girly as me. Ew. Man the fkc up.
/end rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment