Sigh.. Seriously, who doesn't miss the simple, cute things about being in a relationship/talking to someone? I'm always reminded of it & the subject is always brought up somehow, whether it's a conversation with friends, watching movies, looking through pictures, etc. It's a bittersweet feeling to see such happy, love-filled relationships around me... well duh, only cus i'm a loner. haha but other than that, I'm glad I'm single too. I can honestly say I'm happy either way. I don't need someone to make me happy. I don't constantly need someone to always be there to talk to because I actually like having time to myself. But even though I don't need someone.. it's just nice to have someone around.
You see me, but you don't see me. If only things were easier. If only things weren't really like this. If only people really knew. If only...
If only it can stop already. Another reason why I'm so excited is because I don't have to face it anymore. Memories flash in my mind all the time of when I thought things were, I guess you could say, uh, fine? I'll wait though because I'm not gonna be the first one to admit it.
You see me, but you don't see me. If only things were easier. If only things weren't really like this. If only people really knew. If only...
If only it can stop already. Another reason why I'm so excited is because I don't have to face it anymore. Memories flash in my mind all the time of when I thought things were, I guess you could say, uh, fine? I'll wait though because I'm not gonna be the first one to admit it.
No comments:
Post a Comment