By now, I thought and I hoped so much that you've changed but you know what... you are still the same fucking person. People apparently saw some kinda goodness in you but no, fuck that, cus you're back to your same old ways. You fucking wonder why I act a certain way but come to think of it... I think I use it as a way to somehow get back at you for all the times you've hurt me. Yes, you have hurt me and I know for a damn fact you don't fucking know that. Most of the time you don't even watch what you say, you don't think before you say things and you don't think before you act. Do you ever realize what you just said to someone? No, I didn't think so. Rude comments and talking under your breath? Get the fuck outta here with that bs. You have so much nerve and fcking pride. Calm the fuck down, homie. Call me a hypocrite but I know damn fuckin well that I've stuck up for my friends more times than you ever did or probably ever will so don't tell me that I'm getting defensive for backing up a friend. So a big fuck you, a very big fuck you. I don't think I deserve bullshit like this. I always went through life wondering why and how I'm friends with the people in my life but with you.. I REALLY fucking wonder why the fuck I am still your friend, why the fuck I deal with the bullshit when I make it clear that I hate it. You make me so mad yet I still stick around. What the fuck is this, man.
I may hate confrontation but I know damn well that I've done more confronting in this friendship than you ever did.
Whatever this is bullshit so I'll just get over it tomorrow and shit.
I may hate confrontation but I know damn well that I've done more confronting in this friendship than you ever did.
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Whatever this is bullshit so I'll just get over it tomorrow and shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment