I hate feeling this way and I know it's myself that let emotions get the best of me. Everything I encounter ends up reminding me of something, anything. I hate it. I hate it so much. I hate what it has done to me and I don't know what to do anymore. If people only knew.. seriously. I hate what the mind can do to me. I hate that there is so much to fcking think about. I am slowly losing control of myself. I've been trying so hard but nothing is happening. I. am. so tired. of. this. I would love to meet someone who went through the same situation I'm going through right now because I honestly need someone to tell me what to do. I need someone to tell me I'm stupid and that I am wasting my time thinking about things like this. I keep telling myself to just do me but it is so hard. I am surrounded by a handful of complete and utter bullshit / dumb ass people. Sometimes I wish cutting out people from your life was as easy as deleting a 'friend' on facebook. God, please, please help me.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment