I am drowning in my own sorrow because I am a stupid loser and I don't know how to deal with things other than blogging about it. Even though I know no one reads this.. I'd like to keep it that way. Sometimes I wish I'd end up like the movies with the whole mushy gushy cute happy ending.. realizing all this blahblah shit. You belong with me type shit. Best I ever had type shit. BUT I know those stories are just movies and a girl can only dream. Soon enough things will look up and I'll stop being the lonely loser that I am. OR maybe you'll realize and come to your senses blahblahblah. & when all this realizing happens... I'll be so damn oblivious to what is happening to me because I'm stupid and I like to brush everything off & I'll be thinking that "things are too good to be true" & then BAM.. there goes another chance passing me by.. like all the damn rest of them that have smacked me across my face because I didn't take them. I'm so predictable.. no one knows you better than yourself (other than homie G) UGH. Going to go shoot myself now because half the time I don't learn from my 'chances - passing - me - by' mistake.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment