skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Why are you on my case lately?!! Brochacho... Likeee. Seriously...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
▼
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
▼
April
(25)
Time to really fuck shit up and rape everything t...
Lmao, I am so nosy. One day, I'm gonna get caugh...
You have consistently been in my dreams. Go away...
Shit man, I honestly don't know what I'm doing wi...
Dear Dee, Doooon't beee siiiickkkk! Love, Dee
I'm a loser and I find motivation when I look t...
Damn, I'm good. I called it & I just had some gut...
This phase has been very much needed. Wonder what'...
It's been so long that I know when something's wro...
"Some girls would rather be in a bad relationship ...
It is always around this time of year I have a wei...
It's been whatever lately. Sigh.
I swear by June. It has got to be a wrappppp.Must....
As much as I want to dislike you so badly, I can't...
I bought a pair of shoes earlier today. And then 2...
First my Tita happened to tell me to pray about it...
As I wait for my nails to dry.Are you an official ...
One of those nights that would be perfect to have ...
At the end of the day, I know I'm happy. I'm bless...
It's like living a double life... or something of ...
Vicious, vicious cycle I tell you. Fuck.
Why are you on my case lately?!! Brochacho... Like...
I don't know what the fuck I'm doing anymore.
Procrastination1. Would you have sex with the last...
Definitely needed this weekend to get my mind off ...
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment