Friday, April 20, 2012


I'm a loser and I find motivation when I look through pictures of people's before & after pics via tumblr tags, lmao. This one girl's before & after was only a month's difference and it was such a noticeable difference. It's been motivating me ever since. It's 2AM and I'm thinking of all the things I need to work harder on so I can get some kind of result like that just in time for EDC. I don't know why I'm getting excited thinking about improving my workouts / diet. I honestly don't think I eat terrible. I think I eat pretty healthy for the most part except for the times I go out to eat, but usually it's sushi and I know it's not that bad to have it if you don't indulge in a big amount, lol. We rarely ever have junk food or any sugary drinks other than water or milk at our house so that's a plus. I just need to start having more protein & fiber intake. I need to buy more yogurt cus they taste so bomb after a workout, haha. I also need to buy some damn weights! Even though Insanity videos literally have me dripping sweat on the ground by the end of it, I don't think it's enough anymore. I've been doing pretty well at keeping up an everyday routine to fit in an insanity workout, but I think I need to do more a day! Wow, I'm really obsessing over this right now, but whatever! Motivation is key! I don't want to look like a fat lard going to the Philippines either. They're all so skinny over there, meh! And plus, I want to be amazed as hell when I see my own before and after / progress pics. I'd also like to give a special thanks and shout out to God for answering my prayers. I've been really praying for continuing motivation :)

No comments: