Time to really fuck shit up and rape everything that's coming my way. School's done within the next 3 weeks and I need to keep focus. Work work work! Gotta get my ass back to Kean library again. & I need to finish doing my research on other schools / applications.
&&&& 19 days til EDC. Time to really work hard and go in on my workouts / be anorexic as possible for the next 19 days (jk not really. I just mean eating yogurt, fruit / all that good shit, lol) I definitely have seen a change in my body especially thru my progress pictures. I don't think people will notice it until a while because I'm really conservative with how I dress and I don't think I really wear fitting clothing to show off my body, lol. I'm just hoping the hard work will pay off by June / July.
I can do this! Work hard. Pray hard! God's got my back.
No comments:
Post a Comment