Sunday, April 17, 2011

*Good sigh* Man, I've come a long way. It's crazy. I'm definitely thankful yet a teeny tiny bit sad. I'm good tho. Only got God to thank and the whole "don't be sick" phrase that was introduced to me lmfao. Time heals all wounds and it's about time I fully accept everything.

On the other hand, yesterday made it 6 years already. 6 years gone way too fast. Can't believe how much time has passed by and I say that every time April 16th rolls around. I miss you everyday. 6 years?! Wow. So crazy to even think about it. Sometimes I even wonder how the hell I made it this far, how this family made it this far without you. We've been closer than ever and it's a blessing that none of us are so messed up in the head. You raised us right and I couldn't thank you enough. Miss you, Love you always mamadukez.

No comments: