The kind of moments I love? The ones when you instantly just click & vibe with someone. You realize how many things you two agree about and find interest in the same type of music. It's definitely a refreshing feeling. It's these type of people you can have conversations for hours with. I wish I could find people like this on a daily basis.
Lmao. Thinking about the conversation I had with this kid makes me smile - not the smile like hehe all giggly type shit - like it was seriously type refreshing. I met this kid last semester and I instantly found him someone I could get along with because he's mad goofy (even though he could get obnoxious) and has no shame showing how happy he is. He had such a good aura too & who doesn't love a naturally good aura from someone?! I really don't come across people like that.. ever. It's really rare nowadays. So today he saw me in the library sitting at a table & sat with me. I was doing my own thing on my laptop while he was listening to his ipod and out of nowhere he goes in a half kidding / serious manner, "Oh man I'm about to cry man. This song yo." So of course I ask what song and he says gravity by sara bareilles & I'm like haha yeah, that's a good song blahblah. So we continue to do our own thing and then I ask him what he was listening to now & he showed me his ipod and it was playing a jason mraz song. Now I'm thinking to myself.. wow I like his taste in music so far. Later he goes"Aw man I love this song!" & of course I continue to ask and he shows me his ipod that was playing put your records on by corinne bailey rae and then my excited self goes "Omg! I love that song! I was just listening to that. I was getting ready to that song the other day!" And then his goofy ass self goes, "Omg we have so many things in common." Mind you, it's not his first time saying that cus he said it to me some time during first semester. What really got me was when he said he likes christina aguilera and we both said, "Yeahh, what happened to her" at the same time hahah. But yeah! I told him how I loved her and come on over used to be my favorite song of hers. blahblah and then we talked about how we hate ignorant people blahblah. And uh yeah. Pointless to whoever reads this but I thought I'd just save it somewhere so I can look back and laugh about it. Sigh I love funny people. *Double sigh. As shallow as this may sound... I wish this kid was cuter because I def woulda made moves. Jk, half. lmfao
Lmao. Thinking about the conversation I had with this kid makes me smile - not the smile like hehe all giggly type shit - like it was seriously type refreshing. I met this kid last semester and I instantly found him someone I could get along with because he's mad goofy (even though he could get obnoxious) and has no shame showing how happy he is. He had such a good aura too & who doesn't love a naturally good aura from someone?! I really don't come across people like that.. ever. It's really rare nowadays. So today he saw me in the library sitting at a table & sat with me. I was doing my own thing on my laptop while he was listening to his ipod and out of nowhere he goes in a half kidding / serious manner, "Oh man I'm about to cry man. This song yo." So of course I ask what song and he says gravity by sara bareilles & I'm like haha yeah, that's a good song blahblah. So we continue to do our own thing and then I ask him what he was listening to now & he showed me his ipod and it was playing a jason mraz song. Now I'm thinking to myself.. wow I like his taste in music so far. Later he goes"Aw man I love this song!" & of course I continue to ask and he shows me his ipod that was playing put your records on by corinne bailey rae and then my excited self goes "Omg! I love that song! I was just listening to that. I was getting ready to that song the other day!" And then his goofy ass self goes, "Omg we have so many things in common." Mind you, it's not his first time saying that cus he said it to me some time during first semester. What really got me was when he said he likes christina aguilera and we both said, "Yeahh, what happened to her" at the same time hahah. But yeah! I told him how I loved her and come on over used to be my favorite song of hers. blahblah and then we talked about how we hate ignorant people blahblah. And uh yeah. Pointless to whoever reads this but I thought I'd just save it somewhere so I can look back and laugh about it. Sigh I love funny people. *Double sigh. As shallow as this may sound... I wish this kid was cuter because I def woulda made moves. Jk, half. lmfao
No comments:
Post a Comment