"Deciding to get back together with someone is a complicated and difficult decision. Just remember that the person you are getting back together with is the same person who, not long before, looked you in your beautiful face, took full stock of you and all your qualities, and told you that he was no longer in need of your company."
Just a little something I wish I read a very long time ago. Actions speak louder than words, ladies. When your thoughts become clouded then just recall how low he made you feel at one point. Don’t be blinded by kind words and gestures. That satisfaction is so temporary. Try not to lose sight of what you know for a small chance that he’s changed because that’s only wishful thinking. People don’t change, they get worse.
via fuckyeahlexcruz tumblr. gotta post this somewhere I can reread a lot and not forget about... taking mental notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment