Sunday, December 20, 2009

(#$&@#)(*! I don't know what to do with myself. I want to go to the highest mountain and scream from the top of my lungs. I want to exert some kind, any kind of damn force just to let whatever i have is holding me back, go. I'm tired of feeling how i'm feeling at the end of the day. I am just so tired of not feeling good enough for anyone or anything. I'm happy then something ends up bringing me down. It's hard to maintain myself nowadays cus I just don't know anything. I am just fucked up in the head.

It'd be nice to talk to someone about anything and everything.. but i just don't know who. No it's not becus i don't trust anyone.. i've got a handful of friends i can turn to anyday but lately, i just feel like no one will understand how i'm feeling or what i'm going through.. Come to think of it, i don't think anyone will ever understand me. No one will ever be able to say to me, "I know exactly how you feel/What you're going through"

No closure... story of my life.

No comments: