skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Please tell me why crappy shit is happening to me. I just want to sleep forever now. This week is going downhill already. UGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
▼
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
▼
January
(20)
Please tell me why crappy shit is happening to me....
A girl like me should not be alone with her though...
In a silent house not knowing what is going on.......
Ugh, I hate that I'm so annoyed and I don't even k...
Spring. Break. Fucking. Motivation.let's do this.
I'm so fuckin weird. I wonder what it'd be like to...
I am so weird.
Just realized it was five days. What the butt. I d...
I guess I find myself feeling perfectly fine that ...
Probably one of the absolute biggest cockblocks th...
Meheh heh heh heh.That was pretty cute.I learned 3...
It's different this time around.Thank You God for ...
I felt like that was a scene from 500 days of Summ...
I don't know why I always make myself feel awkward...
I miss you?
Those late nights when you realize that you are pe...
I've been staring at this picture hoping to figure...
Must. Resist. Don't. Be. Sick.
3 days into the new year.... In a span of 15 minut...
Insanity. I need to get the fuck back on my grind ...
►
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment