- Meheh heh heh heh.
- That was pretty cute.
- I learned 3 handshakes today. Cool!
- Talk about straight up silence but it wasn't awkward. Well I don't think it was?
- Go home man -_-
- The way a nigga put his number in my phone last night is still blowin mines, like wut. Seriously, lmfao.
- You smell good.
- I hate my blemishes.
- I need to workout. Like seriously.
- I need to get a job asapppppp.
- School starts in like two days. WAH.
- Funniest shit seeing people squirm, hahah
- Alright, I need to go to sleep. It's nice knowing you'll falling asleep with a smile on your face too.
- My eyebrows seriously make me look like a total bitch / mad, haha
- Okay good night k bye.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment