Sunday, September 4, 2011

So where’s your man?
Up your butt. Jk, he's non existent, lol.

You kissed the last person you texted, right?
She pecked me once.. whatta lezzy! haha

Think back to May. Do you remember who you liked?
Honestly haven't liked someone in years.

Last person that called you?
Lauren I believe.

Do you care what people think about you?
Only the people that matter to me.

Is it usually easy for someone to make you smile?
Yep!

Do you like hugs?
Yess. Especially when they're genuine.

What are you listening to?
Racks - Bei Maejor version

Do you attend public school?
UCC. :(

Are you waiting for anyone to text you?
Nope.

Anything you’re avoiding?
Nothing I guess?

Who saw you last cry?
Don't remember.

Are you emotionally strong?
I try to be a tough cookie lol

Do you act differently around the person you like?
Idr but I most likely do.

Are you one of those people who hate crying in front of others?
Yep.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Coke for my chaser, bleh. lol

Are you a cuddler?
Sure.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
H&M.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
Definitely.

Are you excited for Christmas?
Sure! I love Christmas.

Any songs you’ve had on repeat for while?
Omg. Thinking About You - Frank Ocean & I Wish - Bei Maejor. Kept listening to them in Cali for a straight week, lmao.

What made you sad today?
Hmm, nothing lol

Was last night terrible?
Nope. It was quite refreshing actually.

Do you look decent when you wake up?
No.. loll

Is there someone that always makes you happy whenever you see or talk to them?
Sure.

Has anyone said they loved you today?
I don't think so? Or maybe I forgot, haha.

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yepp.

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Yep, Lauren knows my fb pw.

Do you think you need to change something about yourself?
My weight!

What are your plans for tonight?
Plans are done! Went to work, party at Lauren's, & then late night convo w/ bgf outside my house.

Have you held hands with anyone in the past twenty four hours?
Yeahh. People at Lauren's, lmao.

Where were you an hour ago?
Walking into my house.

Do you have a song that explains a situation your currently in?
Nope.

Are you faster at text messaging or typing on the computer?
Probably the computer.

When it comes to jeans: skinny, flared or boot cut?
Team no pants. I rarely ever wear jeans, lol

Next time you will kiss someone?
Never.

Do you miss anyone?
Sure.

Are you nice all the time?
Most of the time unless someone just gives me a reason to be an asshole.

People say you learn something new every day. What did you learn today?
People are skeaaavyyyy.

What time did you wake up today?
930ish?

How long until your next birthday?
Liike 2 months & somethin days.

What did you do yesterday?
Went to Menlo to pick up my check, picked up trixie after, headed to Elana's house, chilled / ate at Buffalo Wild Wings then had some ice cream at Scoops then back to Elana's to chill for a bit more. Then went home & Ron visited.

What was the last movie you watched?
Crazy, Stupid, Lovee<333

What song are you currently listening to?
Gentlemen Don't - Gabe Bondoc

Last person you texted?
Kan.

What’s the closest black thing to you?
The shirt I'm wearing.

What were you doing last night at midnight?
I think I was chilling in my room?

Is there anyone in the room with you?
Nope.

I bet you’re thinking about someone right now?
Sure.

Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
Yep I'm good.

Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
Not hate but I'd rather stay away.

Do you have a member of the opposite sex you’ve told everything to?
Nah.

Is it easier to pretend everything’s okay for you?
Yep.

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Mhm.

Would you curse in front of your parents?
I sometimes do but it's not directed towards my dad. Usually when I'm mad and telling him about a situation, haha.

Is any part of your body sore?
My legs kinda.

Has anyone seen you in your underwear the last five months?
Yep.

How do you feel about girls smoking?
I don't care.

Do you remember the person you liked this time last year?
I never like anyone, lolol.

What annoys you?
People.

What are you doing now?
This & bbming & listening to music.

Have you ever slept in the same bed as the same sex?
Yeup.

Is there someone who you’re attracted to?
James Franco.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Lauren's, Church, Tin's, Chill w/ bgf.

Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?
Yeah, can't complain.

What were you doing this morning at 8?
Sound asleep.

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
19, bleh whatta weird numbaa.

Do you want a tattoo?
Yessss ughh.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Why yes.

Is there anyone you want to come see you?
I don't care, lol.

Ever been called babe?
Yessir.

Do you have children?
Too young for that.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Hopefully not be lazy to take off my contacts & sht!

No comments: