killing time. tenks michelle, haha :]
Can you do splits?
Nope :( lol
Last person you texted and why?
I was telling Ron it was nice knowing him since he's waiting for his "death sentence" lol
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Morning! I feel cleaner, lol
Have you been to New York City?
Of course.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone ?
Ron.
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone’s life?
I hope so.
How many piercings do you have?
Quatro.
Which year has been the best so far?
Definitely even years. 2010 I guess because it's the most recent best year, lol.
Last time you laughed really hard?
It was recently, but I don't remember exactly lol
When is your next road trip?
Um. Idk! lol
Do you know anyone addicted to anything?
Yep.
Where is your phone?
To the left, to the left.
Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?
I do actually.
What colour phone do you have?
Black.
Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
Yep.
Have you ate popcorn in the past 48 hours?
Nope.
What happened at 10 AM?
I think I was slowly waking up.
Do you need to say anything to anyone?
Actually yes.
What were you doing at 7AM?
Turning off my damn alarm cus I forgot it was on.
How do you feel?
Great. I think today's going to be a great day :)
When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember. Maybe some time last month.
Have you ever injected a drug?
No thanks.
When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
Never met either of them :(
Do you fight with your grandparents often?
Nope.
The thing that was bothering you before, is it still bothering you?
Nah. Brush ma shoulders off.
What are you looking forward to?
Seeing my cousins today :)
What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
Check zee time.
Last thing you drank?
Agua.
When was the last time you talked to your number 1?
Number 1? This isn't myspace. << Lolll word.
Have you ever kissed anyone who’s name started with a R, A, M, or V?
Yes.
Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Right in between warm & cold!
How much money do you have on you?
None.. I usually don't have cash on me anymore lol
What are you wearing?
bball shorts & a shirt.
What time did you go to sleep last night?
Almost 3am I think.
What/who woke you up today?
Myself.
When was the last time someone yelled at you ?
Last weekend.
When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Today.
Is there any emotion you’re trying to avoid right now?
Nope.
Are you excited for winter?
Fall! Winter gets too cold sometimes.
Do you like your first name?
Yep!
What are you currently doing?
This, duhh.
Is there anyone you want to be with right now?
I wouldn't mind.
If you could change your eye color would you change it to?
A lighter brown.
have you ever seen the last person you kissed without their shirt on?
Yep.
do you believe the last person you kissed still cares about you?
I'm so sure..
who was the first person you saw this morning?
Oleen buh loleen
was yesterday fun?
Sure.
what were you doing at 1 in the morning?
On my laptop / bbming.
are you a jealous person?
Not often.
what does your last text say?
"Word up next Saturday" from Lauren.
would you hug the last person you hugged again?
Sure why not.. even tho I don't remember who the person was, lol.
do you like to cuddle?
Yep.
has the last person you kissed ever made you cry?
Hmmm. No, not necessarily? lol
are you excited for anything?
Sure.
how are you feeling right now?
Lovely.
what are you doing right now?
This!
what should you be doing right now?
Doesn't matter. I'm about to go write out my cousins bday card.
are you worried about anything right now?
Balancing out school & work -_-
who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Ron.
do you have any drugs in your bedroom?
Nope.
what’s the last movie you watched?
You Got Served, lolol
what is annoying you?
Nothing as of now, but people usually do hah.
do you like the color blue?
I like navy blue.
do you know anyone who is going through a hard time?
Everyone, brah.
did you get to sleep in today?
Yep.
where will you be in 1 hour?
Maybe taking a shower.
do you get along with girls?
Select few.
who did you last talk to in person besides family?
One of my co workers.
anyone you were good friends with, that you no longer get along with?
We just drifted apart. Life happens.
has anyone let you down lately?
Yep.
anyone you’d do anything for?
Fam always.
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment