Woke up today feeling mad hurt. From what? My stupid, STUPID, stupid dream. Who the fck feels hurt from a dream?! I'm so weird, ugh. I found myself looking you up in my phone, typing how random it was that you were in my dream last night, but then ended up stopping myself, rereading it & deleting what I wrote. I really hate being like this because I know I'm so much better. I am better than this so what am I doing? Yeah I'm being sick. I don't know why it always ends up like this. I hate it, really extremely hate this actually, but nobody knows, nobody would know, & nobody is gonna know. I'm tired of it all especially stupid misunderstandings. I just don't get it. I wish I didn't care, but I do. I always do. I guess I really just miss you. I miss you a lot to be honest. Yeah, that's just it. I miss you.
I wish you just listened to me. All I really ever wanted...
I wish you just listened to me. All I really ever wanted...
No comments:
Post a Comment