skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
All these pretty girls are getting front bangs making me look like total shit again, lmao. Fma.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
►
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
▼
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
▼
March
(20)
Useless. Worthless. Confused... I don't even know ...
09... probably the last time I remember knowing ho...
All these pretty girls are getting front bangs mak...
I feel like this sick little evil quote is coming ...
If your ringtone for me is still Spending All My T...
Being patient with my losing weight process. I'm j...
I think people find me dumb for being in this kind...
INCONSIDERATE UNNECESSARY SELFISH BITCHASSNESS.Smh...
I hate not being pretty. I hate not being skinny. ...
A simple "Thank You" would have done justice. I am...
Seriously, when the fuck am I ever going to get ov...
I think I've come to realize that I don't really l...
Slowly learning to accept things.
You no longer constantly take up the thoughts in m...
I really should stop wondering what it's like to f...
Forever my life is Yours. Thank You for such a goo...
Remember when.........#dontbesick. Still gotta rem...
I'm so caught up in everything that I've been losi...
Young, Wild, & Free - Wiz ft. Snoop.Currently list...
Woke up today feeling mad hurt. From what? My stup...
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment