What was the first thing you did this morning?
- Moved my ass to the bed on the floor after val left meli's lol
What is your favorite cereal?
- Ouh, that's tough. Honey nut cheerios, frosted flakes, or corn pops!
Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you?
- Middle class worker, duh. It's okay.. I don't mind being the bred winner :)
Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind?
- Mind?
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- I believe my 14th birthday.
If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you’d do?
- Look at my penis, LOL
What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)?
- Death.
Would you ever consider plastic surgery?
- Nope.
What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills?
- Definitely english.
Are you following the Presidential race?
- No.
Do you consider yourself more of a liberal or a conservative?
- Uhm... lmao
If you could spend a day in another person’s body, living their life; who would it be and why?
- Hm.. Maybe Kimmy K!
If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf?
- Sooo hard to choose... but I think deaf even tho I love musiccc.
Who is the one person who can always make you laugh?
- Panda!
If you and a member of the opposite sex were the last people on earth, but they looked like Cruella Deville and Mister Ed had a baby, would you procreate? (Just to populate the earth)?
- Yeah I guess so? Haha
What are you passionate about?
- Life.
Do you believe in abortion?
- I believe there are some crazy situations out there, but all in all, no.
What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner?
- TRUST.
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Cakin. Taking up a masters degree. Happy. Settling down. & Still living the goood life.
No comments:
Post a Comment