Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I HAD SUCH A GREAT DAY TODAY.
- I had bangin ass parking in the first lot. holla.
- I saw my boo that I admire from a distance. lmao.
- I had psychology today & I love that class since it's so interesting. hehe
- I stayed focused while typing up a paper instead of having another great convo with the same dude from my previous blog. We actually were both focused on our work. Yay library study rooms.
- Chem lecture went by quickly and I knew what I was doing. holla back.
- Lloyd gave me inspiration to try and befriend my boo that I admire from a distance. LOL
- I had english today. It was so funny as usual because I have such a goofy teacher and funny classmates that like to make funny ass comments along with me.
- An old friend that I used to be cool with back in middle school (high school came around and we drifted since we didn't have class together) is in my english class this semester & he sat with me in the commons. We had a nice conversation and I told him I was gonna wait until he left so he wouldn't be alone. Heheh I'm so nice. He's cute too sooo liiike. lmfao jk.
- I came home to great news from my brada - he got the job at the airport so summer 2011 i'm about to fly to places for cheappp. so excited!

Yay to rekindling old friendships. It's the little things that keep me happy, seriously.

No comments: