skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Monday, November 1, 2010
We live in the same town yet I still feel so distant.
Here's to you and you and you and you....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
►
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
▼
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
▼
November
(26)
-_____- I hate everyone. Please please please plea...
Slowly putting myself back together and it feels s...
Thankful for every little single thing that has ev...
Through the pain, the suffering, the heartbreaks, ...
second worst birthday next to the birthday i found...
I WILL HAVE A GOOD DAY TOMORROW DESPITE THE FACT T...
If you're going through hell, keep going..... This...
I need to slap a mothafuckin hoe & I think my stre...
it's going to be another one of those nights. i'm ...
I really wish some things did not have to change.
distance.
"I hate that feeling where you feel like you’ll ne...
List of what i wanna do / want for my birthday! fo...
I will miss it. I miss it. I miss everything. I mi...
SIGH. Our paths must cross again, teehee
Wow i feel like a little first grader having a cru...
Hey boy, I really wanna be with youCause you just ...
So I'm moving onLetting goHolding on to tomorrowI'...
I AM BLOWING UP YOUR SPOT AS SOON AS I GET MY CHAN...
i really have stopped expecting things from people...
We will not get fucked over. TRUST. We are way to ...
this is some absolutely crazy shit right now and i...
Wow.. didn't expect you to repeat those words, but...
It's kinda sad. Really sad. At times I really wish...
I really love knowing / seeing my friends happy ev...
We live in the same town yet I still feel so dista...
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment