It's kinda sad. Really sad. At times I really wish things didn't end up like this & we never did whatever we did... I mean it's kinda like that Can't be friends songs by Trey songz.... kinda sorta.. a bit not really. yeknow? I don't know. I'm sad about it, yet at the same this is what I kinda wanted to happen and this is what I said I wanted to do but when I finally get it.. it blows up in my face. I don't know. I seriously never know. I don't want to "let go" and I certainly don't want to feel as if I'm "giving up". Then again, what's there to "let go" of and "give up" on if there was "nothing" to begin with... or like how can one miss what she's never had?
Sigh! Food for thought?
Sigh! Food for thought?
No comments:
Post a Comment