I'm tired of this. Headache after headache. Someone please teach me that it's okay to cry.. that it's okay to not always have everything seem like it's going perfect.. that i don't need to put up a front that i'm always just "fine".. cause lately i've been feeling like a rock. I want to cry but i absolutely can't. I've always been the one to hold up my composure like everything's okay but it's seriously about time for me to have some kind of fucking breakdown so i can let out every damn thing. When you bottle up these emotions, there comes a time when I just need to let it out.
Cali-freaking-fornia couldn't come any sooner. 5 more days. Goin back to where I left my heart and hopefully i'll leave you behind there too. I've played this game for too long.
Cali-freaking-fornia couldn't come any sooner. 5 more days. Goin back to where I left my heart and hopefully i'll leave you behind there too. I've played this game for too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment