Friday, August 20, 2010

Forgive me but i just can't seem to stop complaining about my damn petty ass situations. i am so fucking tired of the bullshit i'm going through. everyday i wonder why i'm still around knowing that i'll be dealing with the same bullshit over and over again. tell what the fuck am i supposed to do when you put me through this shit.


just when i thought everything was going good, shit slips and i'm back to square one. feeling bittersweet about the mini vacay i'm going to but i'm starting to think that this shit is just what i need right now, again. cali proved me wrong about you, surprisingly in a good way. hopefully this beach trip proves me right. i'm just trying to get past this shit. i feel the pain. i feel hurt. when there should be no reason for this. everything's just complicated.

everything is just slipping right through my fingers. i'm slowly losing it. i'm slowly losing hope.

God, pleaseplease help me get through this one. I know this is just another one of those bumps in the road that i'll need You to guide me through.

I wish you weren't so oblivious to the hurt. I wish I could trust you. I wish you could just prove to me one thing. I'm just starting to think this is all wrong. Wrong person, wrong time.

No comments: