skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Friday, July 9, 2010
"If she’s amazing, then she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worth it."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
►
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
▼
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(27)
I come from a family of assholes...Fucking asshole.
"I'll believe it when it happens"... Yeah, I'll be...
You are right........ Anything is Possible
Lalalal Fml. Whatever. Um I'm living life... confu...
*Inhale...&SiiiiiiiighI'd like to see how far you'...
WHY AM I DOING THIS?!
Summer 2010.... probably the funniest, ridiculous,...
My account is currently 1,234.76. Lol just found t...
4 more days..... weee excited :)
Why must someone always have to end up getting hur...
Why is everyone so whack... Honey, stop thinkin yo...
So young & naive....
I'm sitting here, 15 minutes before i leave for wo...
Did not fucking see that coming...Every new day ma...
You are a possible candidate to fall in love with....
Is it wrong for me to admit that I don't miss you?...
I don't know what to do anymore. I am so mad at my...
I'd like to go somewhere & randomly talk to a stra...
Asshole for life.You know it's over when I just do...
I kind of feel unstoppable & for some reason.. the...
"If she’s amazing, then she won’t be easy. If she’...
Fuck it. Summer's still all good in the hood.
I fuckin hate when people act a different way just...
Determined to accomplish so much shit this summer....
Going in with no type of expectations this time be...
Time to step up my nail polish game again. I've be...
Sometimes I miss you..
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment