skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
We are not normal, but I'm okay with that. Is it really supposed to end up like this? Is this how it's supposed to happen?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
▼
2012
(117)
▼
May
(19)
Why do I do this to myself? I do not fcking unders...
1: ...
My heart just dropped seeing my semester's GPA ...
We are not normal, but I'm okay with that. Is it ...
The things I do maynnn!
Skinny girls who say they are trying to get skinn...
I don't know how real the quote, "You don't know ...
It's the little things in life. <3
Gotta accept the fact that the last grade I'm wai...
Damn. Wow. I really have some serious ass trust i...
Thanks Michelley 1. Who was the last person to...
I care because no one else does.
My insecurities get the best of me every single da...
What the hell is wrong with me -_-
Comfortably fitting into shorts that were tighter...
Can't be happy with someone else until I'm happy ...
Starting to become numb to the pain.
Not being able to stay mad for a long time is a bl...
Really been praying for strength to help me rea...
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment