oOooh how I wish I wasn't so shy... and awkward.. haha.
On the other hand, 5 years down the road and I still remember my freshman Halloween hahahahaha. Awman, so young & naive. The easier days, lmao. The ugly, awkward days.. hahah eee. It's crazy where everyone has ended up. Glad to still be w/ the ones I call my girls since the get go.
&& moving along, I wish I was going to FIND, pooooop. But t'is okay.
&&& that reminds me next weekend makes it a year I felt bittersweet.. That night I was kinda upset because I knew that's where everything went wrong and things were changing, but at the same time I got something better and started cheesing like a dumb ass.
Muhahaha. And now I'm here. Awkward run-ins w/ you whenever I see you which is once in a blue moon.
K idk what I'm talking about, gonna go study now.
On the other hand, 5 years down the road and I still remember my freshman Halloween hahahahaha. Awman, so young & naive. The easier days, lmao. The ugly, awkward days.. hahah eee. It's crazy where everyone has ended up. Glad to still be w/ the ones I call my girls since the get go.
&& moving along, I wish I was going to FIND, pooooop. But t'is okay.
&&& that reminds me next weekend makes it a year I felt bittersweet.. That night I was kinda upset because I knew that's where everything went wrong and things were changing, but at the same time I got something better and started cheesing like a dumb ass.
Muhahaha. And now I'm here. Awkward run-ins w/ you whenever I see you which is once in a blue moon.
K idk what I'm talking about, gonna go study now.
No comments:
Post a Comment