skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
The nights when I can have an actual serious conversation never fails to remind me why I'm still here. I see everything everyone else doesn't and it's bittersweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
►
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
▼
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(16)
Wow, people really don't realize when they somethi...
Here's to the day that changed everything between ...
Thanks Michelle! HahaWhat were you doing 45 min ag...
Usually I smile at videos but wow, that one! I bar...
I currently don't consider you my friend right now...
El Salvadorian & Filipino.. seriously tho. You don...
Omg what is going on. LMAO. This is so weird... ld...
Hahahahah smiling like a loser ass cheese head. LO...
I'm always attracted to "weirdly attractive" dudes...
It's been a refreshing week.
I wonder how people get drunk every weekend... Peo...
Man, you're fuckin annoying.
The art of letting go in bringing You praise.Sigh....
I've come to believe that there is seriously somet...
The nights when I can have an actual serious conve...
The things I would do just to go back in time and ...
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment