skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Ugh. Dammit Ma, why are you not here anymore. Things would be so much better with you around. -__-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
►
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
▼
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
▼
June
(13)
I wish I wasn't like this. Things would be easier....
I. miss. you. people. But I think it's pathetic. N...
Ugh. Dammit Ma, why are you not here anymore. Thin...
-________________- That's supposed to be me... D...
I felt nostalgic today and decided to look through...
Some things never change.
Sometimes I make up scenarios of history repeating...
Uh, I need guy friends. Union dudes are kinda sort...
O m g my poor eyebrows T_T I don't think I'll be ...
"But you and I had a trial of tribulations which w...
Holy wow. If this doesn't seriously open your eyes...
Stronger & better & wiser. I learned my lesson. I'...
Today was actually quite refreshing.
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment