skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
I still miss you
and there is nothing I can do about it
. I didn't think it would be this hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
►
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
▼
2010
(278)
▼
December
(24)
Feels so good to actually start letting go. A frie...
stayed single almost the whole year?um..... yeah.w...
sometimes i wish i could erase some of the memorie...
Wow, I like how everything I've been coming across...
I don't see you around very often & when I do, a m...
I'm finding myself to be pathetic for still missin...
I am satisfied to know that I was a part of that.....
I still miss you and there is nothing I can do abo...
Finally did something different with myself & it f...
I'm not sure how long this will take.. it could be...
stealing michelle's survey as usual cus i have not...
It still kills me. I'm still hurting. I still seek...
For the first time in a long time.. I felt like I ...
I miss warm weather. I miss cardigan weather. I MI...
I don't know how I feel towards anything right now...
"haha aiight dont be gay, you got anyone special t...
who introduced you to your boyfriend/girlfriend?wh...
I remember the days we'd be so excited.. but now.....
oh holiday season once again.. christmas time, win...
Baby steps. One day to the next. Moving along and ...
Life's fckin good. With or without you. I'm happy....
because michelle's survey posts tempted me & i'm p...
i would be lying if i said i didn't miss you or if...
YOU DISGUST ME.
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment