skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Never thought I'd admit to myself that I miss you but hey, there's a first for everything..
I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
►
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
▼
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
▼
September
(24)
sigh.. i wish tumblr wasn't so publicized. there's...
I don't want to fall in love with you.
I don't know what I've been doing as of late.... H...
Never thought I'd admit to myself that I miss you ...
It's been 3 months (& hey, almost 3 years this upc...
I find it easier to do some things when I just don...
I'm pretty sure i'm going to hell now for doing wh...
It will always be hard for me to let go. Time heal...
hi. hello. thank you. for everything. i hope this ...
I act like shit don't phase me. Inside it drives m...
I am so fucking tired of the bullshit and making u...
I have so much that I want to say but I can't seem...
Oh... so this is how it feels? It's been a while s...
It really makes me melt when a nigga knows how to ...
I'm getting moody = getting my fucking period.asdf...
More & more everyday...But if I could, I'd tell yo...
DEAR ME,PLEASE STOP CARING. PLEASE.LOVE, ME.
I wish I could say that all these other bitches ca...
There are...
I don't know why I look through certain people's p...
It's days like today that really make me thankful ...
I enjoy spending time with you because we never ge...
I wonder if I'm supposed to be feeling this way. I...
Who in their right fucking mind would ever possibl...
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment