skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the good, the bad, the ugly.
Monday, June 28, 2010
A lot of shit hasn't been going my way but I gotta continue to live. I can't let shit phase me. Gotta keep doing what I gotta do.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
d.
View my complete profile
myblogs
►
2012
(117)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(20)
►
2011
(221)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(17)
▼
2010
(278)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(27)
▼
June
(33)
I don't understand why people are so fake. If you ...
It really really sucks that I'm missing out on gra...
why must people be full of bullshit -_- i'm sick o...
A lot of shit hasn't been going my way but I gotta...
You still have some way of making me mad... how fc...
Mhm... That should be me.. That should be me.sigh
Summer 2010 is the shit so fucking far.
It hurts to see you sometimes. Too many memories
I think that's why society is fucked up... We alwa...
“Don’t talk to me, don’t look at me. And no, we c...
If only you could see how cute we'd be together ho...
I hate hate hate when a bangin dream feels soo rea...
I guess it really isn't the same anymore, huh...
TO DO LIST for the NIGHT OF JUNE 23:- Clean room- ...
"We go days without having a meaningful conversati...
I don't know. I just don't know anymore. I feel so...
“So are you two faced, or am I being used? Because...
CALIFORNIA.... we will officially meet again. Summ...
Via tumblr
I haven't been studying whatsoever for the only 3 ...
2010 is my fucking year. No doubt bout that.
TO DO LIST for TODAY 6/15:- bake cuppycakes :)- fi...
I can't believe I'm going to say this but I will m...
I think there's something a bit wrong when you loo...
How good it feels to say that I'm over it. I'm don...
I would absolutely love to shove a nice cup of shu...
You're so fucking dumb and oblivious. IF ONLY YOU ...
Um. This is kinda fun so I guess I'll see how far ...
Sometimes I really wonder because a lot of shit do...
I can't believe prom & the weekend is really over ...
I can't believe prom is over. It's crazy how shit ...
To Do List - For the rest of the night of 6/2 - 2P...
Why the fuck must you have to sugarcoat all the bu...
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment