Idgaf.. but i'm souped! Idgaf if you people think William Paterson University ain't even all that great or an easy school to get into cus you could really suck some hairy balls right now. WPU was my first choice & this acceptance email just made my damn fckin day/night/month, whatever! I really thought i wasn't gonna get accepted into any college i applied to just cus of my ugly SAT scores.. but hey God got something in store for me & i know this is all part of his plan :) yay i'm excited & i'm prettty sure that this is where i wanna go. I don't really find a point in applying to UCC(...) for backup & bloomfield college. This seriously has just taken off a big ass burden off my shoulder and it gives me a reason to stop worrying so much. f/ck what's really good homie! I wouldn't mind getting accepted into Saint Peter's though. Hope you're proud of me Mamadukez.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
likelikelikelikelike!
Post a Comment